Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Encounter with the Legend!

I was busy digging into my delicious hot chocolate fudge. Thats when i saw him walk in with his five year old son. He was wearing a T shirt, three fourths and floaters...dressed as any other ordinary person you may come across. His contributions over the year may have been over shadowed by others but they cannot be over looked. He is a team man and one of the most self less human beings that i have come across.
I was so tempted to go shake his hands, take his autograph, take a picture with him but decided not to. After making the purchase i followed to him to see what car he is driving. There standing beside his Santro was his wife with a few days old baby. Inspite of achieving so much in life he still seemed to be such a simple man, humble and down to earth.
I saw the WALL of the Indian cricket team. I saw Rahul Dravid.

No comments: