Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Well begun is half done...

Taking a leaf out of my friends book..I am "starting" my own blog...I havent thought of what i'll be putting in this blog..But as the title suggests..it will allow you to take a peep into my world...A world full of hopes, dreams and desires...a world which you may like to be a part of...

The title of the blogspot is inspired from the song "Mera jahan - TZP"...one of my all time favourite songs...I can relate to the song so much...At somepoint in my life..just like the character in the song...i wanted to feel "free"...liberated...live independently..without worries...and here i am today..as i am writing this blog....in bangalore enjoying & savouring every moment of this freedom...

I am originally from mumbai..shifted to bangalore about a month back...and i am loving this place already...The pleasant weather and the slow paced life..is just about perfect for me..its the kind of life that i have always dreamt of...

I heard someone say..if you can do an activity for 21 days without break..it then becomes an habit...Hope i can continue to blog for the next 21 days...and amuse you with my thoughts...till then goodbye...& take care

3 comments:

Sunil Pisharody said...

Welcome to blogosphere..

funda of 21 days? That was knowledge addition for the day!!

Arunkiyer said...

Thanks mate

Unknown said...

Welcome..

regards
aegan stills, songs