I am back. Haven’t had the time and the frame of my mind to put down my thoughts. Have got busy living…”Busy”…I almost forgot that such a word exists …Have been pulling 12 hour shifts these days in office…Being reminded of my days in Mumbai…But the stress levels are incomparable…There is a spring in my stride every morning as I leave for work…Talking of Mumbai…had been there last weekend to attend the marriage of a very close friend. Mumbai is still the same old Mumbai…felt nice to be back “home”…yes…Mumbai will always be my first home…no city will ever come close to it…Had a great time….catching up with friends and family after a gap…That’s the best part of marriage…you can meet everybody under one roof…
Happened to watch a movie called Wednesday…good, pacy, intelligent movie…if you haven’t seen it already then you must watch it. Lot more to talk about…lot more to write about…till my next post…adios
Happened to watch a movie called Wednesday…good, pacy, intelligent movie…if you haven’t seen it already then you must watch it. Lot more to talk about…lot more to write about…till my next post…adios
No comments:
Post a Comment