I did something for the first time yesterday. I interviewed someone. :-) It was a telephonic interview with three Chinese guys in Beijing. I am not really comfortable doing a telephonic interview…you miss out on a lot of facial expression which can be crucial to the whole interview process… Each interview didn’t last for more than 5 minutes. Had a tough time conversing…as they don’t speak and understand English that well…But it was fun nevertheless…Somewhere in the back of my mind I had this desire that one day I should get a chance to decide the people who I want to work with…Guess it was fulfilled yesterday…to a certain extent..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Interviewing Chinese??
R u not interested in working with Indians??
Just kidding
they were being hired for our beijing office...actually i was privy to one interesting conversation that happened just before the interview...something that will perhaps answer ur question...will write abt it may be sometime
Post a Comment