I finally found someone
That knocks me off my feet
I finally found the one
That knocks me off my feet
I finally found the one
That makes me feel complete
It started over coffee
We started out as friends
It's funny how from simple things
The best things begin
This time is different
And it's all because of you
It's better than it's ever been
The credit goes to you
My favourite song "I love you to want me"
Was all you needed to play
And when you played it
It took my breath away
oh I finally found someone
I will never let you of my sight
I finally found the one
To be with every night
I know i have kept you waiting
I apologise, please dont mind
I will wait forever
Just to know you are mine
I finally found someone
Whom is in my heart & soul
I finally found someone
Who can take total control
My life has just begun
And it all started with youGiving me the liberty
To do what i wanted to do
I finally found someone
(Wondering whom am i talking about...well....keep guessing :) )
3 comments:
u getting romantic with every post.Good god bless.
Hahaha...any idea whom am i talking about...Harish guessed it correctly...
sorry i am not able to guess
Post a Comment