Saturday, August 9, 2008

The months gone by....

Its been three months since I came to Bangalore…Time flies without you even realizing it…The city has welcomed me with open arms and whatever little apprehensions that I had have been put aside…

I have no regrets about my decision (which many termed as ‘stupid’) on moving to Bangalore…I am living in a rented house in one of the premium localities in Bangalore...hardly spend about 10 minutes commuting…both ways (something which only people who have lived in Mumbai can relate to)…Have made some really close friends…Plus…maiden all expense paid trip to Singapore…WOW!!!…what a trip that was… On the top of all this, I have something which I was searching for a long time…'PEACE OF MIND'…I am much more relaxed these days…doing things that I want to do…living the way I want to live. I had to spend some lonely nights…with nothing but my thoughts…Other than that...I guess I have managed very well to keep myself occupied.

Yeah…I would like to say that life has been kind to me. Having said that I am looking forward to the times ahead…A marriage of a close friend in September…diwali in October…Birthday in november...Christmas in December…and if things work out…touchwood…would like to see the dawn of new year in some other country…lets hope for the best…

Take care and keep smiling.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

DD .....

You write well ...... nice to see happy happy things around ..... and that decision being called as stupid ...... I was one of them ..... he he he

Cooool ..... take care and hope to catch up with u soon.

- Romesh SAS

Arunkiyer said...

Thanks mate...

hariharan said...

thts very good to hear. 10 mins to commute great yaar. Enjoy ur company