Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Every ending has a new beginning

Every ending has a new beginning. 2009 is already underway… and I am hoping it will turn out to be an exciting year.

Not an ideal start for new year I must say…Had a stomach upset last night…I was very happy and proud of the fact that my health improved after coming to Bangalore…I jumped the gun I guess…Have slipped in a few pills …should be back on my feet in a day or two…

Have started this New Year doing some self introspection…I have started to become aware of my feelings and thoughts. I think by becoming aware of them you can have a better control over your emotions. I have started smiling more. I laugh for no reason at all these days. I feel much lighter and happier. I hope I can keep it that way for the rest of my life.

No New Year resolutions yet…but have made a mental note of things that I want to do in 2009.

That’s it for now…Have a fantabulous 2009…

Take care and Keep smiling.