Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Book Review...

I love reading books. It’s a passion that I have developed a few years back. Thanks to my brother. I remember him saying once “If you want to have an opinion or a view on any subject you must read”. True… ‘Da Vinci’ was the first book which I read. I enjoy fiction more than any other kind of book. Fiction has this ability to take you away from the reality for a while.

Just finished reading Chetan Bhagats latest book..”The three mistakes of my life”. Frankly didn’t enjoy it much. His ideas are getting repetitive. Like all his previous books there is a protagonist, there are his friends and then there is his love interest and how their lives change because of the three mistakes that he commits at different points of time. It’s a typical chetan bhagat book. If you liked "five point"… and "one night"..then you may like this also. But I would recommend you to give it a miss….

Cheers!!

No comments: