Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee…yahoooooooooooooooooo…
Wondering what all the excitement is about??? Well my brother and his better half today were blessed with a beautiful baby girl. I am thrilled, delighted, and ecstatic with the arrival of the new one in our lives.
Yessssssss…I am no longer the youngest in the family. All of us in the family have got promotions. I have become an ‘Uncle’. My mom and dad have become grand parents. I am just dying to meet her, see her and hold her in my hands. I had a small chat with my brother on the phone. He sounded unusually calm for someone who has just become a father. But I am sure deep down he must be feeling great. It’s a feeling I guess which is beyond words and can only be experienced.
Hearty Congratulations Anna & manni…
Yessssssss…I am no longer the youngest in the family. All of us in the family have got promotions. I have become an ‘Uncle’. My mom and dad have become grand parents. I am just dying to meet her, see her and hold her in my hands. I had a small chat with my brother on the phone. He sounded unusually calm for someone who has just become a father. But I am sure deep down he must be feeling great. It’s a feeling I guess which is beyond words and can only be experienced.
Hearty Congratulations Anna & manni…
6 comments:
Congrates Dude....
Congrats Chachu
Thanks guys
Congo dude...
btw nice blog. i am quite hooked to it...
really!!!!...thanks
congrats.good to hear tht
Post a Comment